Jo Ann Fabric / coupon not honored for item I wanted

1 Pensacola, FL, United States Review updated:

I went in to the Jo Ann fabric store in Pensacola Florida today October 25th and went to the circuit vinyl and the blades for my Cricut. When I got to the counter, coupons under my purchases, the clerk proceeds to tell me I can't use my coupon on cricut items! I proceed to ask why and tell her that it is no where in the coupon or otherwise she says that Joann does not own cricut so they cannot honor the coupon. I told her that two weeks ago I bought something cricut had a coupon and used it? She asked who it was I said here at this store and one of your store clerks she said " well she shouldn't have. There is no where in the coupon that says you cannot use on cricut items. So I would like to know how is that ok to do and not considered false advertisement?... I would seriously like for them to be held accountable for their continued lies and falsehoods. I would like to use my coupons on whatever I want to according to the coupon, also I would like a fifty dollar check for all the monies I lost on buying my cricut items with said coupons.

De
Oct 27, 2016

Comments

12th of Feb, 2018

EVERY Joann coupon has this disclaimer on the bottom...it’s nobodys fault but your own if you choose not to read all the exclusions.