JJsHouse / wedding dress
I ordered a dress on February 18 and received it on March 19, 2018. I ordered the dress exactly as it was pictured in their online catalog. The dress I received did not look like the dress in the picture. Not only was it a different color altogether but it did not fit properly at all. As described by another consumer with a similar issue the dress was baggie in places that it should've been fitted and it was too tight in places in which it should have been ample. I have now sent over eight emails back-and-forth to a post sales team member who continually strings me along and offers me a discount coupon and tells me that I can keep the dress. They have refused to provide me with a return authorization code and a return address. I do not want this dress! I have no intention of wearing this dress, and I want what I am entitled to which is a full refund given that the dress has not been worn and all the original tags are still on. I am beyond frustrated !
I have every intention of filing formal complaints against this company with whatever consumer agencies I can. This is completely unacceptable as a business practice.
More JJsHouse Complaints & Reviews
- JJ's House - no returns accepted 
- JJsHouse.com - I got conned out of over a $100 
- JJsHouse.com - don't buy from this scam site 
- JJsHouse.com - wouldn't return clothing 
- JJ's House - terrible dress 
- JJsHouse - bait and switch. no returns.
- JJ's House - wedding dress unsuitable/no return policy
- Jjhouse.com - pieces of junk!
- JJsHouse - no returns!!
- JJsHouse - dance shoes