JJ's House / dress
I ordered a dress for my daughters wedding. I received thee dress and it did not fit. I could not even zip it up in the back. I contacted customer service to get a return ticket. They asked for pictures of me in the dress. My husband is traveling so how could I take pictures of my back and why would I want to show my bare back to a total stranger? I told them to send me a return ticket. They offered me 10% refund to keep the dress. Why would I want to keep a dress that does not fit? This is outright fraud and they should not be allowed to do online business in the U.S.!
More JJ's House Complaints & Reviews
- JJ's House - no returns accepted 
- JJsHouse.com - I got conned out of over a $100 
- JJsHouse.com - don't buy from this scam site 
- JJsHouse.com - wouldn't return clothing 
- JJ's House - terrible dress 
- JJsHouse - bait and switch. no returns.
- JJ's House - wedding dress unsuitable/no return policy
- Jjhouse.com - pieces of junk!
- JJsHouse - no returns!!
- JJsHouse - dance shoes