Jitterbug Cell Phone / Jitterbug cell phone

1 MN, United States Review updated:

I received a replacement for an old (3 years) Jitterbug. The new Jitterbug Plus won't activate in my house nor my father's house. He decided to go with the 5Star device instead. Meanwhile, customer service says I should have sent the new phone back in 30 days for refund. I tried 5 times to get it activated. So I am shipping the thing back with no refund for it or for 4 months of no service. I guess I should have wasted more hours calling every day. They claim I never talked to Tech. Support, but I know I did at least once. Very frustating, because I can't even donate the phone, since no one else supports it or would sign up for an account to activate a defective phone. I cannot recommend the Jitterbug, since it is so expensive to start with and they make you pay for replacements "that may just not activate in your area".

Oct 14, 2013

Comments

• Su
      14th of Oct, 2013

Hello nophoneservice,

I am with GreatCall's Custeomer Satisfaction Team. I was distressed to hear about your experience, and would like to investigate the matter further. Please call 760-602-6200 and ask to speak to Customer Satisfaction Department. Please have your account information handy.

-GreatCall Customer Satisfaction Team