Jeulianever received the ring I ordered.

Ordered the ring on Dec 4th 2016 here it is Jan 31st and still no ring. They never sent me a confirmation e-mail or tracking number thankfully I had the sense to take of screen shot of the order confirmation number when the purchase was processed so I was finally able to get the tracking number through the chat. Its been in Chinese customs approved to be shipped out since Dec 7th. Ive talked to the chat people who said It was already in US but tracking it says otherwise. Was told on Jan 13th to just wait one more week and if it didn't show up they'd re-send it. Since then Ive sent 2 e-mail messages through the chat since no one has been available to talk to and I can't get anyone to respond to me. Really ticked off right now.

• Updated by Kira Miller, Jan 31, 2017

What I don't understand is their contact information for customer service is in California but When I called the customer service number they are out of the office till Feb 4th for spring festival which is in China. So by the time I can get someone to communicate with it will have been 2 months since I placed my order! In this day and age that is absolutely insane. 2 months to ship... SMH

Ki
Jan 31, 2017

Comments

•   Jan 31, 2017

Never ordered anything from China before? Or in the month of December, which is the heaviest and busiest shipping month of the year? What is the tracking number? You can input the number in findpare.com to track it. It is not unusual for a business to have more than one locations.

From their website:

Delivery & Shipping
    Due to the particularity of the Jewelry, the quality of each product must be inspected manually and packaged one by one before they can be shipped.

Delivery Time= Processing Time + Shipping Time

Processing Time
    Processing time differs from product to product, and the estimated processing time for our products is about 3-7 working days. Some popular style can be shipped out within 24 hours. For engraving or custom size orders it will take 10 working days. Once the order is shipped out, the shipping notification will be sent to your Paypal email address automatically, notifying you of the carrier we’ve used to ship your order and the corresponding tracking number.

Shipping Methods & Shipping Time
    Three kinds of shipping methods are available for orders in our store.

See the estimated shipping time below:

1. Free Shipping($0.00): Orders to the United States, Canada, Australia, and France are shipped via USPS, which will take about 25-48 working days.

2. DHL Expedit Shipping($15.95): Orders are shipped via DHL express, which will take about 3-5 working days.

3. UPS Expedit Shipping($20.00): Orders are shipped via UPS express, which will only take about 1-4 working days. Only U.S. available.

Please note that the above shipping times are just estimated quotes by the courier companies, hence we cannot be liable or held responsible for any delays after dispatch. Delays do happen occasionally as there are many uncontrollable factors in the process of shipment. But please be rest assured that Jeulia will do our utmost to limit any difficulties that may arise.