Jeulia — never received the ring I ordered.
Ordered the ring on Dec 4th 2016 here it is Jan 31st and still no ring. They never sent me a confirmation e-mail or tracking number thankfully I had the sense to take of screen shot of the order confirmation number when the purchase was processed so I was finally able to get the tracking number through the chat. Its been in Chinese customs approved to be shipped out since Dec 7th. Ive talked to the chat people who said It was already in US but tracking it says otherwise. Was told on Jan 13th to just wait one more week and if it didn't show up they'd re-send it. Since then Ive sent 2 e-mail messages through the chat since no one has been available to talk to and I can't get anyone to respond to me. Really ticked off right now.
Updated by Kira Miller, Jan 31, 2017
What I don't understand is their contact information for customer service is in California but When I called the customer service number they are out of the office till Feb 4th for spring festival which is in China. So by the time I can get someone to communicate with it will have been 2 months since I placed my order! In this day and age that is absolutely insane. 2 months to ship... SMH
More Jeulia Complaints & Reviews
- Jeulia - I want my money back 
- Jeulia - scam!!! 
- Jeulia - totally disgusted!! 
- Jeulia - ring/customer service 
- Jeulia - not worth it
- Jeulia - "rose gold" ring... not really though
- Jeulia - the whole experience
- Jeulia - I just purchased a wedding set 2/5/17 with $30% discount. now today I just saw a 70%
- Jeulia - jeulia two skull floral & star design round cut created white sapphire skull ring 
- Jeulia - bad quality/bad to no customer service