Jeulia / I'm extremely disappointed with this store!

Baldwin Park, CA, United States Review updated:

I have ordered from www.jeulia.com and received an incorrect product. I contacted Jeulia support and sent them a picture and they asked me to ship the item back. They said that as soon as they get it back they'll ship the correct item. Even though they said so they did not give me a return address. I sent them a message and asked for a return address and also for a return label. They did not reply. I'm extremely disappointed with this store!

Me
Dec 15, 2016

Comments

• Cl
      Nov 05, 2018
    Jeulia - Refund- More than a month no response
    Cape town
    South Africa
    google.co.za

Clearance of Shipment - Airwaybill # 8988044096 / Order #100494489 [Id: S216026-T202443]

The item was returned to your company and im still awaiting my refund...after numerous emails i have not received a response.

Please get back to me...

Clinton.[protected]@gmail.com
    0732001358

Nov 11, 2018
    Jeulia - Product and Service
    jeulia.com

Bought the rings in December, returned them when the stones came out in January...asked for a full refund in March. With no one answering your phones or responding to my emails (every week since January) you leave me no choice but to start complaining to anyone or any venue that will listen.

• Ho
      Nov 12, 2018
    Jeulia - Lost my ring when I sent it per their instructions for service.
    City of Industry
    California
    Jeulia.com

I sent in my ring back in December. Still under warranty etc. I never heard from them so I started calling and emailing. They say they are looking into it the first of this month, but subsequent attempts to call the number they provided has resulted in finding out the number has been disconnected. I want my ring or a refund.

• Co
    Jeulia - Jeulia.com
    Wellington
    Florida
    Jeulia.com

I have not received a ring I ordered 13 days ago. I can not get anyone to answer the phone either. No tracking number no product yet they have my money
    Order number 100487107
    Louis oporto
    14346 horseshoe trace
    Wellington Fl 33414
    [protected]@yahoo.com

• Pa
      Nov 12, 2018
    Jeulia - Ordered a ring in December, wrong size, sent it back, still waiting for replacement.
    City of Industry
    California
    jeulia.com

I have emailed 6 times in the return process, provided shipping and receiving confirmation and have heard nothing back. Upon reading all of the other complaints related to this company, I realize I am out $160.00 and will never deal with Jeulia.com again. Lesson learned.

• Ca
      Nov 12, 2018
    Jeulia - customer service and product quality
    Dallas
    Georgia
    jeulia.com

First of all, the rings ordered were of super low quality. We found them elsewhere for $2 and $5. We paid $117 for them. When trying to return them, no one will respond. I really would like to sue them. Now the ring that I am wearing is changing colors and looks horrible.

• Ri
    Jeulia - Ring

Some stone were missing after a week of receiving the item.Need replacement or refund. Thanks.
    You can contact me at 352-817-1803
    Name:Rizalinda Reyes
    Email:[protected]@yahoo.com

• Ti
    Jeulia - Customer Care number
    Canada

Have been waiting for my order. The tracking number they supplied does not work. Tried to call the cutomer care centre ... no longer in service!

• Fa
      Nov 13, 2018
    Jeulia - my products not delivered yet, so i need my cash back
    United Kingdom
    jeulia.co.uk

please i need to receive my cash back

I am a uk customer, ordered my product through jeulia.co.uk, not received my product

UK100003354
    that's my order number

i was given a shipping number that was clearly false

and my trust for this company is none existent

please i need my money back