Jeuliacustomer service/return/exchange

I purchased two rings in December for myself for Christmas. One ring was so large, I contacted them to exchange it. After several contacts, I got their online chat, was able to get instructions to exchange the ring. I pay an extra $20 to Paypal for expedited shipping. The ring was their most expensive $239.00 Mermaid Ring. I mailed it back and used all their instructions. I contacted customer service on their web site chat, gave them the tracking number.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Walnut, CAI waited several weeks and still received no ring. I contacted them and left several messages. Finally, I got a hold of a real person in March. They said they needed the tracking number. Some where during the weeks of waiting, I lost the tracking number. It was not with my other paperwork. I even insured the package. Once lost, the US Post Office cannot find a tracking number so I put in a lost package request. Jeulia has all my emails and requests. Finally, I contacted Paypal to see if they could help. Help, somebody.

Ko
May 12, 2017

Comments

• Ro
      May 17, 2017

To advertise hassle-free return policy is the biggest lie in print!!! Customer service sucks!!! It took me over two hours of chatting back and forth and providing them with all kinds of info and even had to send them a photo before I finally got return address!!! Would NEVER order or recommend this company to anyone!!! I had plans of reordering after I got my return credit but that will NEVER happen now!!