JCPenney / overcharged
I have had an account at JC Penney for many years. Today I received notice that they were increasing my interest rate, decreasing the time in which I can make payment after receiving the monthly bill and increasing the payment amount on my balance.
All this is legal and with the economy what it is, I don't know if I will be able to maintain my credit worthiness with them. It amazes me that they can just change terms on my account like that and just expect me to do what they say. I know their earnings are down, but so are mine...! Any advice or help out there?
More JCPenney Complaints & Reviews
- J.C Penney Hair Salon - jc penney hair salon 
- JCPenney - men in women's dressing room's 
- JC Penney Optical - under trained people working ing in the optical department 
- JCPenney - employee abuse 
- JC Penney Salon - horrible stylists! 
- JC Penney Company - "misplaced" order and charging me twice
- JC Penney Company - management 
- JC Penney Company - order placed and not received
- JC Penney Company - cleanliness of a store
- JC Penney Company - the way I was treated