JC Penney Company / new credit card
I recently received a new JC Penney master card in the mail and I was concerned because it was a different account number than the one I have had for the past 36 years so I took them both with me to the store and asked the girl at the register if this was opening a new account . She assured me it wasn't that it was the same account and that I needed to activate the new one and cut up the old one so I did. Now I get an email from credit carma saying that I closed a good account of 36 years and opened a new account which is bad on my credit report. I am so disappointed in Penneys that they would do this. I called and was on hold for at leasat a half an hour only to be told there was nothing they could do. I just wanted my old account back and the new one canceled. If I had wanted a credit card to use anywhere I would have opened a 0 percent one somewhere else.
More JC Penney Company Complaints & Reviews
- J.C Penney Hair Salon - jc penney hair salon 
- JCPenney - men in women's dressing room's 
- JC Penney Optical - under trained people working ing in the optical department 
- JCPenney - employee abuse 
- JC Penney Salon - horrible stylists! 
- JC Penney Company - fitting room 
- JC Penney Salon - jc penney salon manager (sue)
- JC Penney Company - penneys credit card co.
- JCPenney - size and labeling
- JC Penney Company - completely unprofessional