JC Penney Company / customer service

Regarding order #[protected] Order places 07/17/2018
I had ordered this recliner, as noted, on the 17th. On July 23rd I discovered it was on sale with the price being $136.00 lower. I promptly called your customer service. They essentially refused to do a price adjustment, repeatedly saying I had already used a coupon and could not use a second one. I, repeatedly stated, that I had not taken possession of the chair nor had it shipped so why couldn't they exchange "coupons" thus allowing me the lower price. They continued to refuse. I got the same answer from the Supervisor. She suggested I "refuse" the chair when it's delivered. I had to point out to her that I'd still be responsible for the $125.00 delivery fee. Her reply, "oh yea". This went on for awhile w/her stating she would "email " the distribution center and call me the following day. As of today, I have yet to hear from anyone.
I find this whole experience to be extremely upsetting. Where is the customer loyalty? If there is not a positive resolution from your company, the recliner will be the last time I buy from you.
Vicki Harden [protected]