Jared The Galleria Of Jewelry - Boardman, OhioUnauthorized credit application and unethical practices

On 4/25/17 I shopped Jared's in Boardman, Ohio, only beginning to look for an engagement ring. They talked me into a quick "review" of what my credit limit might be in case I wanted to purchase on a payment plan. I complied but then told them NO when asked if I wanted to open an account. I NEVER signed anything, yet two weeks later a new credit card shows up in the mail! And to top it all off, the store actually called me to ask if I had decided on which ring and the size of the diamond.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Youngstown, OHMind you, I was in the car using Bluetooth and my future fiance that I have NOT yet proposed to is sitting beside me. ###! I will never step foot in that place again unless it is to tell every customer in there what they are and how they operate!!!
I have already called an cancelled the credit card. I cannot remember the woman's name but resolution would be to have her actions reprimanded at the very least. Of course my guess is she is rewarded instead. Bottom line is if you want jewelry shop somewhere else... if you want an overpriced "dog and pony show" Jared is your place.

Ha