Jan-Pro Cleaning Systems / Fraud

1 FL, United States Review updated:

I worked at Jan-Pro of Tampa Bay and lived the horrible things that were done to poor innocent franchise owners. They would convince people to buy a franchise and illustrate a perfect picture of what they would be earning as independent business owners. It is sad how many give up their life savings to this company in hope of getting the American Dream in return. While I worked there I had to help one particular individual with a room to live in. I actually had her living in my house because after she invested $18, 000 in a franchise that would give her $6, 000 net/monthly she ended up getting less then $1000 from her investment. I just hope that if this company is going to sell franchise to stop their little games and stop stealing peoples money. They are quick to take your money and get you signed but after you buy with them and need help they forget that these people are actual business owners and treat them as if they were employees working for jan-pro. STOP STEALING ALREADY!!!

More Jan-Pro Cleaning Systems Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• 1s
      28th of Feb, 2010

What hapened to her is really sad. We have a National Class Action Lawsuit against jan-pro at the moment. We hope that we can all get justice. Feel free to call me or e-mail me if you have any questions. You can also visit my attorneys website.
    www.LLRLAW.com

My name is Jerry you can call me or e-mail me at
    909-684-1837
    Grvz5247@cs.com

3rd of Mar, 2010

Jan-pro Exposed on Television. Recently jan-pro was exposed on Tv and on how they are ripping off people. Here is the link.

• Ki
      16th of Mar, 2010

I hope you win
    thy jan pro has ad's in Pa to get customers
    you can"t clean in the Day time like thy say
    someware between 4 &5 pm

• He
      21st of May, 2010

please help i clean a place from jan pro and i want to take te contract fron jan pro the owner agree but i need to know how i dont need more bs from jan pro like law suit.

5th of Jul, 2010

If you have been ripped-off by jan-pro you can also file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commision. There website is www.FTC.Gov

You should also file a complaint with the Atorney General. The more people complain the faster we can JUSTICE.

• Ki