Jagex / Fraud and scam

Finland Review updated:

Okay this is a total load of bull! My account axis10045 has had a few bad runs with breaking the rules. I admit that It's my fault that I was wreckless in how i behaved. And after around 9 months, I had 5.7 black marks. Okay well today when i logged in, i was branded a racist by a random person (believe me i am not racist). Anyway 4 hours later i log in... and BAM! permanent mute!. I was like OMFG!! So i went to check what i did wrong, then i gasped! my black marks rose by an entire 10!!! i had 15.7 black marks! I was like "oh my bloody god!" It was so unfair. Since when does 1 report give you a perm mute and 10 black marks? hell! my account will be banned (very ikely) by tomorrow as i am over the 10 blk mark limit. I have been forced to end my membership subscription and although probably in vain, appeal the offense. I am really mad as this is my main account.
Ed

Comments

Ja
  12th of Sep, 2008
Omg thats a load of sht! i can't believe that happened to you!! I don't know how Jagex think they can get away with banning you because of 1 report. Its just sht! dude!
Vi
  17th of Sep, 2008
hi i just made mi acc a member "ugotranged96" and im so pissed off sorry to say it but some 1 has locked mi acc mi mate found mi shet of passwords and i would realy like mi acount back plz jagex i would plz like mi acount back mi mum is pissed as well :( im trying to find your numba jagex im gonna ring
Jo
  8th of Jan, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
cause there is no chance that you went in and broke the rules and then decided to come here and BWAAAAAAA about it.
At all
What so ever
Next time try and follow the rules!
De
  13th of Mar, 2009
I got per ban for saying i think jews are nice people... i know what u mean.
Gu
  17th of Feb, 2011
i've got scammed by Liam 1750
and i really want my 2 mil cash back
i thought runescape wasn't like that so jaqex please help me

guthixking