Jadoo TV / jadoo 4

1 Pleasanton, Canada

Jadoo Tv is scamming. I had Jadoo 2 and last year Jadoo stopped support for Jadoo 2. The last year of Jadoo 2 was cruel. It crashed immediately. There was buffering and boot time got exceptional high. I thought it is time to upgrade. I bought Jadoo 4 last May 2015 and was happy that my horrible days are gone.

Just before Christmas 2016, Jadoo 4 stopped immediately. After boot screen, nothing worked except youtube. I gave call to customer support and was sent a file for upgrade which crashed everything after installation. Even youtube stopped working. Here the dirty game started by Jadoo. I was asked to send back the box to Toronto and pay $50 for another refurbished unit. I talked to couple of my friends and came to know that I am not alone in this boat. It seems that Jadoo TV has run a campaign and intentionally blocked number of Jadoo boxes to collect money. The boxes are physically good without any hardware problems. The boxes were working partially which stop after so called update files. This is just a money collecting scam which might run unless Jadoo 5 comes out and Jadoo TV will collect money this way.
I request everyone to share their true experience so that Jadoo TV does not play dirty games with other customers.

Mo