J Jill / payments thru comenity bank
I pay my wife's J Jill bill. I have had dealings with their payment company on several occasions. Comenity Bank is rude, not up to date. Let me explain, I pay the bill when my reminder tells me it is due. They use two factor authentication which is a good thing; however, the text message takes hours to receive. It should be immediate, this is Nov 14, 2016.
Comenity Bank does not allow you to automatically pay your account balance by bank draft or credit card. Even my $40 at month local water utility can do this.
And don't even think about calling this bank's customer service (or disservice). They are rude, short, not at all friendly. Naturally this reflects on J Jill since they are their agent.
More J Jill Complaints & Reviews
- J Jill - bad service 
- J Jill - shipping and handling charges and return policy
- J Jill - the customer is never right 
- J Jill - quality of product/customer service/returns 
- J.Jill - overpriced clothes 
- Jjill - clothing
- J.Jill / Jill Acquisition - website 
- J.Jill / Jill Acquisition - your website
- J.Jill / Jill Acquisition - exchange policy
- J.Jill - Rude behaviour