Izydressbuy.com / Poor quality

Apr 30, 2015
No matter how much you love the photo of any dress--do not order from Izy. The details of the dress I ordered indicate that the embellishments are beading. The embellishments on the dress I received are bright, gold, shiny sequins--hideous. Instead of the skirt having a simple, chic line made possible by the flat pleats, the dress I received is gathered all the way around. I could be pregnant and no one would know. The skirt was sewn on crooked making the line of the embellishments crooked. The fabric is cheap, similar to that used in a wedding veil. Instead of champagne, the color I received was yellow. Izy customer service said that the dress I received was 90% close to the photos I sent. I would say it is 10% close to the dress I received. And, besides, where in their ads do they say you can expect the dress to be CLOSE to the photo, rather than being exactly like the photo. Customer service responses have not addressed my main concerns and only offered me a 10% discount on my next dress. Who in their right mind would order a 2nd time when the quality of the first was so bad and when Izy doesn't have the integrity to stand behind their merchandise and make it right--in customer service's words, "because of the minimal cost." I tried to write a review of the dress I ordered on the Izi website and it wouldn't accept the confirmation code no matter how many times I tried.

A  1st of Aug, 2015 by
I made the same mistake. Just received what was depicted as a swim coverup. It is tacky, sheer and nothing like the photo. Never again! Pure unadulterated waste of my money and it would cost too much to return. Just NEVER use them!