IZIDresses / never got order

China Review updated:

Placed an order on March 3, 2013 for a dress for my daughters wedding. Had searched for 4 weeks and found the specific color and style I wanted on their website. The company promised delivery by April 5. Delivery date came and went with no dress and no communication. Tried calling their customer service number on 4/5/13, which repeately rang and rang, eventually going to busy signal. Tried to email, but computer could not reconfigure to get an email through. Finally got on "Live Chat" and was told by "Rita" that they had to contact the manufacturer and would get back to me in 24 hours. Follow-up never happened and I tried again on April 12, only to find out the "24 hour Live Chat" could not be reached! Tried again on April 13 and have been promised reimbursement within one week.Based on their previous commitment, am not holding my breath. If you need a dress for a specific date and event, this is NOT the company to use!

Er
Apr 13, 2013

Comments

•   Apr 13, 2013

Last year my wife a daughter used a Chinese company to make a prom dress. That one was late and did have some issues once it did arrive. My advice from that, if you can get is done in the US and have to pay a couple hundred more it's worth it because they are generally going to be running late. The other option is to order it for delivery 6 months before you really actually need it. Either way it's a pain as we will not do that again but I understand why you did. I think a month to get is unrealistic though.
    Good luck.

• Mi
      Jul 29, 2013
    IZIDresses - damaged product upon delivery and will not refund
    IZIdresses
    izidresses.com

I order a dress from IZIdresses early May and received it promptly. As soon as I opened the packaging I noticed that it was stained right on the front mid section, the flower on the jacket could have been cutout by a small child, and the lace edging was unfinished in many locations. I notified them immediately and they only acknowledged the damage to the dress the seond week in July. It is now the end of July and I have already missed the event for which the dress was purchased. I asked for a full refund and they offered $ 15 at first to the final offer of $ 35. this negotiation was ongoing until last Friday where I indicated I wanted a full refund and didn't want to keep this dress but to return it to them as it is useless to me. They declined for me to return the dress and give my any other refund stating that they had to pay for the material even though their website states that if a dress is damaged or defective they will provide a full refund - they will not and they will no long communicate with me

• Vo
      Apr 28, 2014

I ordered a Mother of the Groom dress and waited a couple of weeks until my out of town daughter was in town to give it a thumbs up or down. It is too small anyway and it got the thumb's down from my daughter. They will not let me return it. $150 down the drain.