iYogi / fraud
Tried to get Avast Antivrus Free as I have done a couple of times before for small personal computer but this time got directed to a site with which I was not fmiliar for it to be downloaded. It was downloaded by iYogi. I paid a fee of $169 to have "full technical support" for one year. It has not been honored. I suspect that somehow iYogi has infected the Avast site, using it as a front to get subscriptions and then doing the download as the benefit for purchasing their service. When I tried to call for support ( I cannot get them on the internet) they did not respond.
More iYogi Complaints & Reviews
- iYogi - Forced to buy product 
- iYogi - fraudulent behaviour 
- iYogi - i was robbed
- iYogi - Technical Support 
- iYogi - Danger! Danger! Know where your tech support comes from! 
- iYogi - tech support firm asserts to look for rs 1,900 crores at hdfc ergo
- iYogi - Internet security service
- iYogi from India - Scan and upgrade
- IYogi tech support - Tech support
- iYogi - Avoid!!