Ivory Smiles / Fraud and cheating

My story is very similar to all the others. When I called I was told I had to communicate through email. Another way to use up my return period. These guys are stubborn... but I am, too. I will NOT give in. I have stopped payment on my credit card. I have complained to the Better Business Bureau. I will contact my state's attorney general. I will contact a lawyer if I have to. I am angry and embarrassed to be a victim of these guys but I will be an example for others to learn from.

Da

Comments

• St
      30th of Jan, 2009
    Ivory Smiles - Freud
    Ivory Smiles
    ivorysmiles.com

They were supposed to send a trial offer. I was charged for the trial. Then instead of sending a trial, they waited the 20 days and sent a monthly supply and charged me 88.97. They said since I didn't cancel in the 20 days that was in their Terms and Agreement, I couldn't receive a refund. My whole complaint is that I didn't get the trial to see if I wanted the monthly supply.

• Da
      5th of Feb, 2009

Would Love to know of someone that had gotten a refund from this Scam!!
    I am very angry...But still I was scammed!!

• Da
      5th of Feb, 2009

Let us Know if you have any results, looks like they are very good at getting their money, I think that
    they have more than one front in sucking money out of the public. Looks like you and I are not alone,
    I found that If you threaten to remove your money from your bank that issued your charge card, they
    will persue assisting in getting a refund, they were very helpful to me in making me feel that they are
    concerned about their customers getting ripped off. I have to accept that I also must disciplin myself to never get hooked again.

• Me
      11th of Feb, 2009

I too was scammed by these jerks. I have also made a complaint through Better Business Bureau. I have another week before I hear anything. I was offered half of a refund... the only reason I was ever charged is because they waited to reply to my email until after the 20-days was up. What a chicken-### way to run a business.

• Ge
      16th of Feb, 2009

Our terms were clearly stated on our site you can go ahead and email me and ill be more than happy to help you with anything you need.

-Serge Reynolds

Ivorysmilesbilling@gmail.com

• Ge
      16th of Feb, 2009

We do ship you the free trial and receive it 3-5 days to receive it. go ahead and email me with your info and ill see if i can help you with anything.

-Serge Reynolds

Ivorysmilesbilling@gmail.com

• Tb
      7th of Apr, 2009

I too was scammed by this dishonorable company. I also turned them into the BBB. I have been trying for 4 months to get my return and about 3 months ago they stopped returning my emails. This was the biggest mistake in my life. I did not even think the product worked at all on my teeth.

• Pa
      2nd of May, 2018

Hello to everyone who reads to learn about "Ivory Smile", my experience is very bad there too. I chose this place just because it was convenient location, it's on my way from work to home.

Receptionist girl set up me on a service that I did not ask for. That was their way to earn money. After visit I was exhausted and nervous. I told them I'll never come back there. I did not plan on those expenses that they force me to take. But they are reaching me out though the phone!

Don't go there if you want a good experience on service.