iTravel2000.com / Bad experience with iTravel2000.com
Initially, my boyfriend and I booked Hotel Sandos Caracol but decided to change to a different one after a fire burned down 2 of the bars. As soon as we found out about the fire, we contacted our agent, which took us forever to get a hold of. When we finally reached her, we expressed our concerns about the hotel.
Surprisingly, she was clueless about it. So, we just asked her if we could change our hotel and she was okay with it. She verbally informed us that there will be an additional charge of $300 for the new hotel - w/c was okay. Weeks later, my boyfriend got his credit card statement and found out that they charged us $400. We, again, tried calling itravel, left messages and sent emails, no replies. The agent called back and said that she made a mistake and was supposed to be $400 for real - she didn't bother apologizing at all!
Anyways, to make the long story short, I called the head office and wanted to speak to a Manager and complain about how unprofessional our agent was. The receptionist put me through to the manager of Customer Service, but unfortunately, I had to leave messages.
To this day, I have not heard back from anyone at itravel. This is very sad and disappointing.
They are not professional from the operator to the manager. They may have 100 people waiting to take calls, but how many will treat customers well?
More iTravel2000.com Complaints & Reviews
- iTravel2000 - Warning to other visitors! 
- iTravel2000 - PriceDropProtection 
- iTravel2000 - Last Minute Cancellation
- iTravel2000 - Wedding Group Deal Ripoffs and Customer Service Nightmare 
- iTravel2000 - False Advertising 
- iTravel2000 - stranded in foreign country
- iTravel2000 - extremely bad bad bad service
- iTravel2000 - price protection 
- iTravel2000 - price drop
- iTravel2000 - no customer service at all, no response, left me with unresolved issue