IT Cosmetics / bye bye foundation trial kit

After watching scores of commercials by Jamie Kern Lima, I ordered the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Foundation trial kit for $39.95, as advertised, on Mach 8, 2017 and received it today, March 15. The enclosure of the package clearly indicated that I still owed $79.90 as part of the “agreed membership” price (??). Nevertheless, I was so sold on the product's ability to provide full coverage of just about anything and it's alleged smooth and silky application that as soon as I received it, I rushed to try it hoping that, at last and as promised by the commercial, my face would have full, smooth coverage. The foundation turned out to be of the consistency of toothpaste and spreading it was anything but smooth. Even with such a high viscosity, it did little to cover but rather enhanced the lines, wrinkles and other imperfections although it did cover smooth discolorations. Adding to the already applied foundation did not help since it then gave my face the look of being spackled with liquid drywall. Cancelling my “membership” was not too difficult today. Getting my money back has been challenging but I shall keep an eye out to see just how long and tedious that will become.

Gr