iRobot / Customer service poor product quality
My Roomba 580 stopped working in December. I submitted numerous emails requesting customer assistance. After several email exchanges (most were never returned) I called in to tech support. Finding someone that spoke english well enough to understand was a challenge. After consultation with someone else the customer service rep gave me an RMA number to ship the unit back. The Unit was shipped January 13, 2009. On February 4th I inquired about my RMA number via another tech ticket. They indicated they had never recieved the unit and I must supply proof of delivery. I provided the tracking number which shows they received the unit January 16 2009 and that it was signed for. Suddenly the original RMA was updated to indicate that a new unit would be shipping.
I have asked repeatedly if I could elevate my case to a supervisor due to the poor service so perhaps they could fix the issues. I have asked five time giving them a direct cell number. The response was that the tickets both were closed.
I have emailed the president at i robot. I do not expect to hear from the clown.
More iRobot Complaints & Reviews
- iRobot/Roomba - No Warranty for New items bought on eBbay 
- iRobot Roomba 4225 - Product, warranty and service are poor 
- irobot Roomba vacuum - In Warranty Exchange/Customer Support
- iRobot - Product fails to perform, Customer service lost returned merchandise 
- iRobot - My rumba worked once and never wrked again 
- iRobot - Just a waste of money
- iRobot - Customer no service, poor product quality (roomba 400, scooba 300) 
- iRobot - Customer Service
- Irobot /Roomba - What to do when out of Warranty
- iRobot Scooba 5800 - Broken