iPayment Inc — PCI Fraud
They pulled our PCI compliance certificate a month early then charged us for being non-compliant plus charging us for a nother year for PCI compliance. We faxed all our company certificates from McAfee that we hired to get our PCI compliance back yet they refuse to refund our money.
We filed a complaint with the BBB and they promised our fees back but they still have not honored that.
Nashville, TN BBB
BBB CASE#: [protected]
DO NOT USE THEM -- they are thieves.
We got them through Advanced Merchant Group, www.advancedmerchantgroup.com, who is just as scammy as iPayment Inc is.
More iPayment Inc Complaints & Reviews
- iPayment Inc - Money scam 
- iPayment Inc - Do not use this credit card processor 
- iPayment - iPayment sucks 
- iPayment.com - They are holding $1367 of my batch funds 
- IPayment, Inc. - SCAM COMPANY
- iPayment - Unethical Behavior
- iPayment - Ipayment is a Scam! 
- iPayment - Credit Card Processing
- iPayment Inc D/B/A Creditcardprocessing.com - credit card processing fake ad & incompetents
- I Payment - Money taken from account