iPayment / Erroneous charges

PO Box 3429, Thousand Oaks, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-324-9825

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! I cannot stress this enough. I used them for 4 years and every month I had to go through the statement with a fine tooth comb for erroneous charges. Then you have to take your time to call the company to have the charges credited. In the meantime, they have been using your money. Their fees pop up from nowhere. Even after cancelling their service 2 months ago, they continue to charge my bank account. I am in the process of filing a BBB complaint against them. And I'm not the first. Check out BBB...they have A LOT of complaints filed against them. Do your due diligence...check them out. The have a huge PCI compliance fee that they charge every year and even if they agree to reduce it for you, you have to call them every time. Warning: STAY AWAY. There are much better cc processing companies out there!

Ja

Comments

• Re
      2nd of Jul, 2012

please file a complaint with your district attorney - I am hoping for a class action lawsuit or a comparable investigation against them...

• Re
      2nd of Jul, 2012

I meant to put that in all caps to be more visible -
    PLEASE FILE A COMPLAINT WITH YOUR DISTRICT ATTORNEY - it will cost you nothing, but will help in any investigation.