iPayment / Erroneous charges
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! I cannot stress this enough. I used them for 4 years and every month I had to go through the statement with a fine tooth comb for erroneous charges. Then you have to take your time to call the company to have the charges credited. In the meantime, they have been using your money. Their fees pop up from nowhere. Even after cancelling their service 2 months ago, they continue to charge my bank account. I am in the process of filing a BBB complaint against them. And I'm not the first. Check out BBB...they have A LOT of complaints filed against them. Do your due diligence...check them out. The have a huge PCI compliance fee that they charge every year and even if they agree to reduce it for you, you have to call them every time. Warning: STAY AWAY. There are much better cc processing companies out there!
More iPayment Complaints & Reviews
- iPayment Inc - Money scam 
- iPayment Inc - Do not use this credit card processor 
- iPayment Inc - PCI Fraud 
- iPayment - iPayment sucks 
- iPayment.com - They are holding $1367 of my batch funds 
- iPayment - Unethical Behavior
- iPayment - Ipayment is a Scam!
- iPayment - Credit Card Processing
- iPayment Inc D/B/A Creditcardprocessing.com - credit card processing fake ad & incompetents
- I Payment - Money taken from account