iPage / Not providing what they told
I got mail from them indicating free gmail with signing up to their service.
I contacted their customer support to confirm the offer they told its available.
I tried registering they held up registration for like two days to verify my identity.
After registration I was unable to find the offer I asked their support they told its available with $2.00 per month plan only after explaining that I got mail from them and your support told its their they created support ticket and told me "I apologize for the inconvenience. Currently, we are experiencing the issue regarding the Google Apps Free Product. Our higher engineers are working on this issue. Once the issue is fixed, we will get back to you. " I waited for 10 days for their reply got frustrated and contacted them again now they told its not available for free.
More iPage Complaints & Reviews
- iPAGE.com - Scam 
- iPage - False Advirtising 
- iPage - web host dishonest advertising to lure customers 
- iPage - Fraud/theft/ 
- iPage - 1.2 billion people can't access your site! 
- iPage - I am complaining about ipage features and pricing being exorbitant
- iPage - they accidentally deleted my website
- iPage - website been messed up by tech team
- iPage - service
- iPage - websites' updates could not be uploaded