iOffer.com / never delivered products purchased

1 907-63rd StreetBrooklyn 11219, NY, United States Review updated:

Desperate for a last minute Christmas gift I foolishly purchased & paid $70.00 +$5.00 extra Canada postage using Western Union Money Order for ten Broadway Show discs from "bwayrox" on iOffer. They should have been shipped in December but Ms. Bongiardino claimed not to have received the WUMO. When I sent details of tracking to her she remembered and said she would ship soon. Four weeks later she said they were held up because of a snowstorm. Now in March they are still not here and she refuses either replacement shipment or refund claiming I am a lunatic for suggesting it. She claims her responsibility ends at the post office when she mailed them, via untrackable mail which she says is not available from USPS. She further claims I have to prove to her that I did not receive them. Such BS! Am also concerned about iOffer itself which I believe is used by vendors unable or unwilling to meet eBay standards. I was a fool to fall for this con and accept the blame for my foolishness - I got away pretty cheaply. Don't you be a fool too - steer wide and clear of Ms. Barbra Bongiardino / bwayrox / iOffer.

Comments

• Bb
      11th of Mar, 2010

Actually Dick Browne/Richard G. Browne/ R. G. Browne / 8 Blackburn Avenue, / NOTTAWA, ON / Canada L0M 1P0 .. you are only stating your side of the story.

You actually wired $$ via Western Union and I did receive it. I was confused as you claimed you sent a m.o. and I was flipping through a money order file trying to find your order.So, that is cleared up.Unfortunately merchandise does get lost via our postal system, it happens. No, you cannot track an international package via usps. If you wanted tracking/insurance you should have specified that from the beginning. I would have worked with you to find a suitable carrier.The $5.00 shipping charge for 10 dvds is actually quite fair. Shipping from USA to Canada is pricey, how am I pocketing your $$? Do you think shipping is free for sellers? Again, I was quite clear in my ad about all my selling methods. Why are you griping in a public forum now? Because I am not intimidated by your abusive e-mails?Your name calling and racist comments about the neighborhood I live in? Why are you google earthing my address anyway? what does that prove?

How about telling everyone about the over 300+ positive feedback comments?I have repeat, satisfied customers who won't buy anywhere else?No, all you see is your unfortunate negative experience.I clearly state no refunds, replacements only. I have no proof you didn't receive your order.

I was happy to re-ship another order, but you quickly started insulting me publicly.How is that proper etiquette? Anything I stated as a possible reason for loss/misshipment was shot down by you as a lie!

I strongly suggest all sellers stay away from Richard G Browne in Canada. He likes to publicly abuse sellers and google information!

Again, happy to re-ship (apparently order has been lost )if you retract all your false comments.

XOXO! Peace to all!

• St
      28th of Sep, 2010

I can vouch for Barbra Bongiardino's honesty, having just received a complete order from her in the mail today. I am ashamed that my opinion of her reputation was colored by this complaint. She does not deserve the criticisms of her business.

• Li
      5th of Apr, 2011

Even the buyer publicly insulted you, since she/ he already paid for the item, you have to send it out _NO MATTER WHAT_. Doesn't matter insult or not, statement retracted or not. A payment made is a payment made. Don't be like those in China. You lost your POs, or whatever, isn't that your end of the problem?