iOffer / never recieved item but they kept the money

United States Review updated:

well, I've been wanting to buy my 10 year old daughter a wii for christmas ever since they came out and ### you over bay didn't have any at a reasonable price and I just didn't have $250 at the time to get one at my local wal-mart, I was trying to buy her other christmas presents that she wanted early so that I could hide them at a friends house until 3 days before christmas eve, anyway, so I looked all over the internet and found nothing menetioning a cheaply priced wii, everybody on craigslist was trying to get more money out of their used wiis than what they are worth so I said screw them and finally found a link to ioffer on yahoo answers, so I looked after a month or two to see if they were legit and I had bought and recieved one item successfully and I figured they would be ok, I bought a wii for $200 plus $15 shipping from some dick in China, screw them, I was asking him a few questions about it, I asked him was the wii the american version before I paid for it, he didn't say anything, I figured he didn't read my message yet so I asked him again and he finally said in a stupid idiotic way "yes, it american" and heres when the big ### YOU comes along, I believed him and paid for it, a day later he said "it chinese not american" so I tolded him continuously that I wanted a refund, no answer, I pmed him and left him profile comments on ioffer, I even got ahold of his hotmail email address thanks to paypal and email him there, again, no response, on my dumb part I marked off the part on paypal that you need to keep up that shows where you've sent a payment to someone if you've been scammed, so paypal ###ed me and ripped me 2 new ###s while they were at it because after 30 days of wondering if I would ever live to see my money again they emailed me and told me no in a smart-### way, I was always told that paypal was on the buyers side and the sellers, that sick ### in china? he deleted his hotmail, paypal and ioffer accounts, son of a ###, if you're reading this I hope you and your family dies, you know who you are, thanks to you I may not be able to get my daughter a wii she cried about not getting on her birthday this year, you ugly ### head, I sold 2 tickets to a expensive event on ebay to get that money, karma always comes back around dick, I'm going to see what I can do to file charges and have him arrested in china
Ch

Comments

Ch
  17th of Nov, 2007
Everyone please excuse me for my rude language in this complaint, this just upsets me too much whenever I think about because my daughter still has her heart set on this, and I didn't mean it when I said his family deserves to be dead but whoever took my money like that and totally ignores me does deserve to pass, that was unfair and uncalled for, if I can get their real name I will be filing charges and fight him to the fullest extent of the law, wish me luck everyone, I will take this to their court in china if I have to just for the sake of justice!
Fc
  6th of Nov, 2008
yea i would've too. ioffer got too many scammers.But as a seller on ioffer, it's cheaper for me to sell my stuff on there, ebay is big rip off for the seller. sorry for your lost.
Ww
  6th of Nov, 2008
In china, this website are very famous, is there have some problems for you order.

Hope everything is ok, friend.
Ra
  8th of Feb, 2009
i sooo agree with u and sorry for what those losers did to u
Sc
  3rd of Jul, 2009
i love scamming. i do it on ioffer. i cant on ebay THERE SECERITY IS TOO TIGHT!
Ju
  31st of Aug, 2009
How you do it?
Hu
  6th of Nov, 2009
i have been scam by ioffer serveal times. so i now turn to ioffermore for online shopping

iOffer Logo iOffer