iOffer / big scam

I order a purse on ioffer for $225. Paid with paypal and was told by seller that my purse will be shipped soon. After the seller recieved my money he never reply to any of my messages. I tried to email and contact seller about my tracking number and I never could get a hold of this seller at all. His account on ioffer was also canceled. Then I brouse around and saw that 2 different seller was selling the exact same purse that I just bought with the exact same description. Finally Im thinking to mysell that this is a scam. Right away I filed a dispute through ioffer and paypal. After investigating paypal had refunded me my money.Lucky me! For all people out there dont buy from this site. It's a big scam! Im just lucky to get my money back.

Ul

Comments

• Mi
      13th of Sep, 2009

I agree with the other comment, the buyer bought from the seller not the site, I have had bad experiences on Ebay, Amazon or whatever, I don't blame the site, it's the seller whom actually selling the items, they are using the selling site, the reason I'm voicing my opinion is because ive been buying and selling online for several years on different sites and haven't had a really bad experience on either and sums it up to the variety of sellers.

• Ko
      27th of Jan, 2010

Hello,
    I have a problem with ioffer.I payed a fraud for a phone.I understood that he is fraud and the same day opened a claim for the payment in paypal.Paypal after hundreds of mail closed the claim and told me that they can't refund me because I received something from the seller.So, what did you do in order to be refunded?Please help me.

• Pa
      1st of Apr, 2011

Hey Konexad, I've had the same situation, nothing received, after paying for 10 phones...Paypal sent me on my way, gave me the boot, say for me to wait a month before they would even look at the case...
    CALL YOUR BANK!
    Tell them paypal made an unauthorized charge! Fraud charge to be exact, they will send you a form to sign it in your mail, and the next business day, you will have your money back! However paypal might close your account, , but its easy to open a new one!
    Hope you good luck!

23rd of Jan, 2019

Yes ioffer is a big scam i ordered some shirts and a pair of shoes, they never arrived!
    Only the shoes showed up after 3 months and weren't the one i ordered!