iOffer / scam
I am a trustworthy person and I decided to trade 3 hollister shirts for one Juicy Couture outfit. After we decided we would send it off and give the tracking numbers to each other I though everything would be fine. Her feedback was at 100% too! I sent it off paid for shipping and all the next day she was no longer a member and ioffer will not do anything about it! Cold turkey got off! I receive a few e-mails after that from another member who said she had been scammed by the same person! I will never trade again!
More iOffer Complaints & Reviews
- www.iOffer.com - scam and fraud 
- iOffer - scam and cheating 
- iOffer.com - scammed by seller! 
- iOffer.com - rip off! 
- iOffer - payment failed error always on ur site but not in other store 
- iOffer - tracking and seller won't reply to my messages
- iOffer - order not received and refund not received!
- iOffer - account management
- iOffer.com - underwear/ 35 pair/ never delivered money kept
- iOffer - ioffer