Int*idprotect Mntr Svc / Bogus charge on my credit card

Comments

7th of Jun, 2009
    Int*idprotect Mntr Svc - Unauthorized
    California

A $19.95 charge showed up on my visa billing. I do not know how they did this. As far as I know I never authorized it.

• Gr
      7th of Jun, 2009

$19.95 charge showed up on my visa billing. I do not know how they did this. as far as I know I never authorized it... they are crooks-thieves!!!

• Pe
      15th of Jun, 2009
    Int*idprotect Mntr Svc - INT*IDPROTECT MNTR SVC
    Texas

Unauthorize charge to my credit card for this transaction:
    06/07/2009 06/08/2009 sale int*idprotect mntr svc (services and merchandise) 24692169158000783267228
    $19.95

17th of Jun, 2009

The company is called "Intelius"

• Li
      18th of Jun, 2009
    Int*idprotect Mntr Svc - Unauthorized bank account withdrawal
    Washington
    Phone: 1-877-974-1563

Company made an aunauthporized withdrawal from my bank account. I have no clue as to who these people are or how thye got my information.

• Pi
      23rd of Jun, 2009

Never authorized these charges. On phone for 2hrs on hold try to talk to a rep to remove the charges. Bogus company never signed up with them.

• Li
      3rd of Jul, 2009

I received my credit card statement and it had a $19.95 charge for this item. I did not recognize it.
    How did they get my credit card information?

• Ne
      9th of Jul, 2009

I have never authorized these people to take money out my account i want my money back now...

Annette M Balestier

9th of Jul, 2009

Same thing happened to me. I'm on hold - 15 minutes already! - trying to resolve. Anyone want to get a class action lawsuit together?

• Pe
      14th of Jul, 2009

Same thing happened to me.

• Vc
      14th of Jul, 2009
    Int*idprotect Mntr Svc - 19.95 Was charged to my credit card i did not authorize.
    INT*IDPROTECT MNTR SVC 877- 974-1563
    Washington
    Phone: 877-974-1563

I do not know anything about this charge! I did not authorize this and know nothing about this company.

• Jh
      16th of Jul, 2009

I had the same thing happen . A company that is with them (Valumax) was taking the same amount out. I called int SVC and they only agreed to remove the current charge not the previous month. they called Valumax while they had me on hold, (to check with a supervisor because I wanted all my money back. when they came back the line they said they could not give me the amount taken out in June, and that they talked with Valumax who will also refund one month. I called valumax and got the run around, however they did say a refund would be processed for the July debit, they admitted that int called them. I went to the BBB online complaint section and filed a complaint. Today I have all of the money back in my account.

• Je
      16th of Jul, 2009

Can someone please send me the phone number, I have this on my debit card and i did not authorize. Please help. [email protected]

• Dm
      17th of Jul, 2009
    Int*idprotect Mntr Svc - complany takes 19.99/month
    Syracuse
    New York

This company, INT*IDPROTECT MNTR SVC keeps on charging my account every month 19.99 I do not know who this company is or why they are taking money or how they got my information but I cannot afford to pay them every month for I dont know what!! I don't know how to get rid of them. This has been going on for 3-4 months how can I make it stop and get my money back?? Please help!!

• Lo
      17th of Jul, 2009

I wrote this for DMC customers- the steps are the same.

Here are some steps to take- pass them along!
    1. Send a complaint to the State agency that handles these complaints- Attorney General, etc. Send a copy of your complaint form to DMC as well, with a letter that you are attempting to resolve the situation and cancle the membership- cite the decpetiveness and misleading information, and the contact issues. Send these letters with confirmation of delivery from the USPS. THIS CONFIRMATION IS VERY IMPORTANT! This next step is the most important: DEMAND A COPY OF YOUR AGREEMENT. It must be in writing or dictated written form. The dictiation MUST be by a legally authorized individual (ie: court reporter) for the tape to be used as evidence.
    2. Call the bank and tell them of the issue; ask to get a different card. If DMC does not have your information, then you cannot be charged. IF they attempt to push the charge by using the new card, then they are commiting larceny or theft and fraud. BE AWARE- your bank cards are usually only 4 numbers different, and a simple 40 line program can be made to scan through the number series in less than 30 seconds when trying to commit fraud.
    3. Follow through with your complaints. This means documenting everything.
    4. You will get a 'bad credit' letter from a collection agency. Send a copy of everything. DO NOT SEND ORIGIONALS! Dispute the charges and any bad listing on your credit. Save the letter from the debt collector- send a copy to the state agency.
    5. Make an offer to settle for one movie, or offer to return the movies you got for immediate resolution of the issue. You must include the 'deceptive and misleading' portion of the complaints. YOU NEED TO BE REASONABLE. YOU GOT YOURSELF HERE. If they cannot produce the required documents, including the origional order, then you have a valid claim for sure.
    6. Continue to dispute until they settle. Make noise. Lots of noise. Send copies of complaints to your lawmakers- state representatives, etc. THIS IS HOW LAWS CHANGE! I send a copy to the local news as well- this really brings bad press, and can shut a company down in less than a month. I will and have spent over $50 in mail to save and raise awareness of bad companies, and have activley lead to the termination of over $19, 000 in debt from various collections, etc because they violated the laws. (IL)
    7. THE FOLLW THROUGH- We made reservations at Disney in Orlando, then called a month later to cancle based on the problems with the DMC. Less than 2 hours later, they called back and 'resolved' our complaint by canceling the last 3 movies, and even offering a free meal package at the resort.
    8. This gets you additional copies of your credit report- take a copy of the complaint, and send them to the credit reporting agencies- make sure DMC is not there.

20th of Jul, 2009

I AGREE DOES ANYBODY HAVE A NUMBER FOR THESE JOKERS I WOULD GREATLY LIKE ONE

• Cr
      22nd of Jul, 2009

They are doing this to me also. That is how i found this website. We need to shut this company down!

• My
      27th of Jul, 2009

i tryed callin intellus no answer i tryed to dispute the idprotect they want me to get a credit report to do so this is crap

29th of Jul, 2009

This is a number that I have on my statements 1-877-974-1563, I hope that will help some. I'm unable to contect them so far,

• Me
      30th of Jul, 2009

I also had a charge for $19.95 charged to my bank card from INT*IDPROTECT MNTR SVC from Washington. What can be done about this?