Intex Air Mattress / defective - lousy customer service

1665 Hughes Way , Long Beach, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-2346839

Purchased on black friday. Opened for grandchild to sleep on for christmas eve. Seam cut and will not hold air. Filed a claim according to website instructions and sent everything they requested. Repeated calls to customer service and I have literally spent hours on hold everytime. Cannot talk to a human being & have not heard anything regarding a replacement or a refund. Lousy! I can recite their lies about great customer service. I have no proof that there is anyone working there. Buyer beware! I will be relentless!

De
Feb 2, 2015

Comments

• Im
      10th of Aug, 2015

Bought intex air mattress from Walmart in bay city mi slept on mattress one time, next day it was flat couldn't find the hole anywhere.. Took intex mattress back to Walmart and they said since the box was opened wouldn't give me my money back but they did an even exchange before I left the store they cut the tape and opened the box. I got the mattress home and saw my husband had already stopped and bought another one from somewhere else so I had to return back to Walmart with the mattress that was never removed from the box. Walmart said they could not give me my money back because the box had been opened... This is bad customer service I am so mad now I have an air mattress that I don't need or want never removed from the box and I can't even get my money back. I'm going to call the better business bureau and make a complaint. On both intex and Walmart. Both are at fault. The customer service rep at Walmart said it never use to be that way but they have so many problems with intex air mattresses walmart don't want to keep taking a lose. Somebody needs to set these businesses straight without us customers they would not be in business. What ever happened to the customer is always right? What happened to great customer service. I'm going to the bay city times and the TV news to let everyone know what to watch out for. Sincerely 'Not Happy'

• Ra
      10th of Apr, 2016

i got 2 of the intex mattress and the same result after 60 to 90 days they both form a bubble and you cannot sleep on them anymore