Interstate Batteries / Non existent warranty

Interstate Batteries
I purchased and picked up a new 5th wheel in Yakima Washington in April 08 that had an Interstate battery in it. While in the parking lot t of the manufacturer the battery shorted and literally overheated. It was replaced without question. The replacement battery quit in Feb 09. Battery was properly maintained, fluid levels checked and the 5th wheel was lived in for the majority of the 10 months. Looking to buy a battery ? My advice is dont buy Interstate!

More Interstate Batteries Complaints & Reviews

Plus Interstate Batteries - Scam

A  18th of Mar, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Thanks, I'll buy my batteries from Batteries Plus!
N  30th of Dec, 2009 by
during the time the 5th whell sat and was being lived in for ten months, was the battery ever charged. You can not expect a battery to charge itself
A  22nd of Nov, 2014 by
Interstate car batteries are pure junk. Have gone through 6 of them in the last year and 4 months. 4 had dead cells within 3 days one was dead right off the shelf and one lasted a year and 1 month. Going with a die-hard or a AAA battery next time this junk battery dies regardless if it is under warranty or not. I have had my fill of aggravation with these batteries. I had Cadillac dealer check electrical system thinking maybe something was wrong with my car but nothing was found wrong with it.
A  8th of Oct, 2017 by
I have 19 interstate batteries over the past 6 years. I now buy anything but interstate. They usually die about 2yrs and 9 months just past their full coverage. To top it off the batteries in my F-350 died less than 3yrs and I bought them at Northern Tool and they make you take them back to an Interstate full battery store. If you find a store they are only open Mon-Fri. and they give you 45% off the already over priced junk. I bought replacement batteries at battery plus for less money and a full 3 yr warranty. No more interstate junk and I will be sure to tell all my contractor buddies and any one I come in contact with to stay away from interstate!!