Intercape / aircon
I was travelling from Port Elizabeth to Cape Town on Tuesday 31st October 2017 on the 19:00 bus from Green acres.
The Aircon on the bus was pathetic. It was so hot and humid downstairs in the bus the driver ascised there is a problem with it and he said a complain too.
With this I am sick now due to the Aircon notworking.
The bus itself was also not pulling properly on the road.
Please you need to make sure before the bus take the road that everything is in working order as people's lives is at risk here.
My service no is: IMO134
You can contact me on [protected]
More Intercape Complaints & Reviews
- Intercape - horrific experience 
- Intercape - bad service 
- Intercape - poor service & payment facility 
- Intercape - not considering the passengers 
- Intercape - voucher
- [Resolved] Intercape - toilet water on the floor : intercape bus
- Intercape - unprofessional service
- Intercape - ticket service
- Intercape - complaint-intercape bus travelling from pretoria to durban
- Intercape - bad services