IntegraScan.com / He just continues to scam people and bilk innocent victims out of their money

When I complained about information not appearing on the $50 report I ordered (none of the information I expected to see appeared on the report), Terry Sweet of Integrascan indicated that in order to apply for a refund I'd have to supply the information I expected to see on the report so he could match it against his coverage. He advertises National and Statewide coverage but then indicates that there is limited municipality coverage. To me, statewide indicates throughout the entire state. This is an extreme scam and he knows it. He's already rated "F" by the Better Business Bureau. Too bad they aren't able to restrict his internet presence... he just continues to scam people and bilk innocent victims out of their money.

Pi

Comments

• Nj
      9th of Mar, 2011

Integrascan aka Skipmax aka National Data Research Inc. is located in New York. I have provided additional information. See above. Terry Sweet is the owner (also see www.complaints.com ). He can be found on Facebook and Twitter under Terry Sweet. His page is open to the public. Integrascan is one of the only companies that refuses to remove your personal information inaccurate or not. They don't update their information because if they did, they would know that the expungement laws have changed, specifically in New Jersey and he will have to update his records. Misinformation can get someone fired from their job. Mr. Sweet simply does not respond to complaints filed with the FTC or BBB. Several NJ attorneys have filed suit/complaints/sent letters requesting he remove personal information. Mr. Sweet does not care that you have been a victim of identity theft, domestic violence or any other crime. He just sells, sells, sells...well it's time to end this. Continue filing complaints, contact his Facebook friends and tell them what's going on because if you don't speak up, no one else will. Personally I have been threatened with lawsuits for speaking out but it's my right to do so. My information is accurate and 100% true. If Mr. Sweet would like to defend himself and challenge me, by all means please do so. I welcome the challenge. Contact www.privacyrights.org for additional resources and attorneys willing to take Pro Bono cases against companies like Integrascan and Mr. Sweet. Good Luck!