IntegraScan.com / He just continues to scam people and bilk innocent victims out of their money
When I complained about information not appearing on the $50 report I ordered (none of the information I expected to see appeared on the report), Terry Sweet of Integrascan indicated that in order to apply for a refund I'd have to supply the information I expected to see on the report so he could match it against his coverage. He advertises National and Statewide coverage but then indicates that there is limited municipality coverage. To me, statewide indicates throughout the entire state. This is an extreme scam and he knows it. He's already rated "F" by the Better Business Bureau. Too bad they aren't able to restrict his internet presence... he just continues to scam people and bilk innocent victims out of their money.
More IntegraScan.com Complaints & Reviews
- IntegraScan.com - avoid integrascan at all costs! 
- IntegraScan - scam 
- IntegraScan - hady behavior
- IntegraScan - Stay far away 
- IntegraScan - fraud 
- [Resolved] IntegraScan - rip off background check
- IntegraScan - scam / rip-off
- IntegraScan - class action against integrascan for violations of fair credit reporting act 
- IntegraScan - privacy issues
- IntegraScan - biggest rip-off on internet!