[Resolved] IntegraScan / rip off background check
I paid for a background check and it came up as a different person. No one picks up the phone, only email replies. The only rep they have on email is terry sweet, extremely crude person with no manners. Would not refund me my money even though they gave me the wrong results. Went back and forth for an hour on email which got me nowhere except him saying he would not refund me even though the search gave a different person. Avoid the company at all costs.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
IntegraScan Customer Care's Response, May 10, 2017
This is completely untrue. This person ran a search on his name, very common name and the search came back with results. He wanted us to remove the criminal records even though he states that the records are not his. I explained that we cannot remove records that are not his. And we did refund him for his search. It is sad that people can right one-sided complaints to boards like this without the companies side. This person was very rude and could not comprehend any explanation provided even very simple explanations that make complete sense to everyone else. And my name is Terry Sweet...
More IntegraScan Complaints & Reviews
- IntegraScan.com - avoid integrascan at all costs! 
- IntegraScan - scam 
- IntegraScan - hady behavior
- IntegraScan - Stay far away 
- IntegraScan - fraud 
- IntegraScan - scam / rip-off
- IntegraScan - class action against integrascan for violations of fair credit reporting act 
- IntegraScan - privacy issues
- IntegraScan.com - He just continues to scam people and bilk innocent victims out of their money 
- IntegraScan - biggest rip-off on internet!