IntegraScan / scam

NC, United States Review updated:

The background checks are a fake. They say a person has no convictions, when they do. They took $70 from me, and i received nothing back. Now they have my social security number and credit card number.

Comments

Pr
  14th of Mar, 2009
I've used integra Scan for along time. I am a professional skip tracer. You should never rely on one sourse. Integra scan is one sourse of many out there. However, they are a great cross reference tool. One of many. As a skip tracer, i ask for my monney upfront, because there is always someone not happy with results, and try to stiff you. Nice rebuttle Integra Scan.

www.unlimitedprocess.com
Sc
  17th of Mar, 2009
unlimitedprocess.com is obviously another scam artist himself or just another alias of integrascan...I too was rippoff by integrscan...same story, they returned no results when i knew just what should have shown up...lowlife operation..
Dl
  19th of Apr, 2011
Integra scan is totally a fake and I highly recommend you go elsewhere. they will not contact you after they have your money either. their site should be shut down!!
Ni
  15th of Jun, 2016

IntegraScan - Hidious harrassment
Integrascan

I ordered a background check from Integrascan and I knew that a criminal record must show up in the results. This company promises money back if an existing records is not found in there data. The e-mails they sent me about the refund are simply unbelievable!!! I'm posting the whole e-mail string I had with them yesterday, my last name in it has been changed. These people are real criminals.

IntegraScan Logo IntegraScan