IntegraScan / scam

1 NC, United States Review updated:

The background checks are a fake. They say a person has no convictions, when they do. They took $70 from me, and i received nothing back. Now they have my social security number and credit card number.

Comments

• Pr
      14th of Mar, 2009

I've used integra Scan for along time. I am a professional skip tracer. You should never rely on one sourse. Integra scan is one sourse of many out there. However, they are a great cross reference tool. One of many. As a skip tracer, i ask for my monney upfront, because there is always someone not happy with results, and try to stiff you. Nice rebuttle Integra Scan.

www.unlimitedprocess.com

• Sc
      17th of Mar, 2009

unlimitedprocess.com is obviously another scam artist himself or just another alias of integrascan...I too was rippoff by integrscan...same story, they returned no results when i knew just what should have shown up...lowlife operation..

• Dl
      19th of Apr, 2011

Integra scan is totally a fake and I highly recommend you go elsewhere. they will not contact you after they have your money either. their site should be shut down!!

• Ni
      15th of Jun, 2016
    IntegraScan - Hidious harrassment
    Integrascan

I ordered a background check from Integrascan and I knew that a criminal record must show up in the results. This company promises money back if an existing records is not found in there data. The e-mails they sent me about the refund are simply unbelievable!!! I'm posting the whole e-mail string I had with them yesterday, my last name in it has been changed. These people are real criminals.