INTEC College / study material and certificate pending

Balito KZN South Africa, South Africa

Good day!
My name is ZonJa Jordaan and I am a student at Intec studying Early Childhood development.
I was since informed that I have passed all of my subject with a grade average off 77.4% but two of my section were incomplete and will be sent back to me to correct. Thereafter I can resubmit them to be marked.
Since then I have emailed numerous times and called in regards to the sections that I am waiting for with my tutorial notes have not been sent back. After every attempt to contact Intech they simply reply that it has been passed on to the proper department for evaluation but it was been approximately 9 months.
Since then my course on Early Childhood Development level 4 expired. I've made countless of queries to Intec to be granted an extension which I also still have not been responded to.
Without these two sections that still need to be marked I cannot be granted my certificate.
I've worked hard on obtaining this certificated will working full time and because they can't find the material to post back to me, or grant me an extension, I cannot appeal to them to mark those subjects.
I am appalled on the way they are treating this matter as it seems like because they received their fees they aren't in any rush to assist me.
I can't possible think that it takes 9 months for someone to either grant an extension, appeal or post back materials. Something is happening and I am not getting the adequate help that has been promised to me. I am not located in Cape Town where their main offices are therefore I cannot go in and correct this matter in person.
Please can someone advise?

My email is [protected]@gmail.com