insurance leads / lead order

1 NC, United States Review updated:

I spoke with the manager in general about my first lead order. I did not officially order any leads. I was told he would get back to me after checking out what was available. He never got back with me. A few days later I saw 60 leads on my email. I did not get a bill until about three weeks later, so I thought the three-year-old leads were free. When I finally got a bill for the leads, I complained that I never placed and order and the manager did not have the right to order for me and charge my account. He maintained that he assumed I wanted that many leads and he took the liberty of ordering for me without my permission. He refused to reduce the number of leads ordered. He is dishonest and unprofessional. I later learned that the mangers make money when the agents buy leads. This company dose not provide any support. They only take an interest in agents who are making money. They are very detached from agents who are just starting out and need individual guidance and direction to get going.

Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

• Rd
      14th of Jan, 2011

as a agent with naa im sorry for the position the first poster was put in and it is always handeled quickly by corporate when brought up, but the first comment from two insurance agents is ludacris if you actually spent that much in leads first you have no business sence to spend that much getting started and second the top producers in the company wont spend that in a month. now for those that want to do research need to do there due diligence contact the department of insurance(doi) contact the carriers and find out what reallys goes on in the company not those that are trying to put NAA down so you will join there "new deal".

• Il
      24th of Feb, 2010

As a agent for NAA myself, it is certainly true that if you do not run it as a business you can and probably will lose money and quit. It is also true some managers are better than others and it sounds as though there were probably some bad managers involved in these situations.

But as for me, NAA has become the career I have been looking for for years and has been a answer to my prayers.

I listened, learned, worked hard, bought a couple hundred dollars in leads and made several hundred dollars in profit my first month with NAA. I have never lost money, and I have helped others get the same results. NAA provides a excellent opportunity with all the tools you need to succeed, the only question is you.

My experience is NAA is a excellent company who is not to blame for those who do not succeed. No one blames State Farm or Metropolitan Life when there agents fail? So why do people blame NAA? Generally because they failed, and need someone else to blame.

• To
      5th of Jan, 2010

they are ### suckers and dangerous, they have ruined the lives of thousands of good americans. Luckily for me and some i know we learned some good things while working there and have now moved on to greener pastures where you can actually make a good living working for yourself. If you want to know more please email me

[email protected]

good luck and happy nw yr!!

• Tw
      19th of Jun, 2009

My husband and I spent two weeks training and $1500 in leads, $250 on travel and numerous hours only to make less than $200. RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN FROM ANYONE IN NAA. They are rip-off artists who prey on your emotions, especially when you are in a financial bind. RUN RUN RUN

• Is
      9th of Feb, 2009
    insurance leads - insurance leads systems
    the lead tree
    1954 west lake shore drive
    Wilmington
    North Carolina
    Phone: 321-206-8283
    theleadtree.com

on january 9, 2009 i request to buy 10 insurance leads, exclusive leads, and i pay $ 300.00 in advance for my leads, but they never send me the leads, and i call them to return my $ 300, 00 but i never recive the money or the leads.
    the salsmen was Richared watts.