InStyler / Falling apart after little use!

I ordered this product for my daughter because she has frizzy hair and it works great but I've only used it four times since I bought it. So today she asked if I'd straighten her hair and I pull it out and start using it and notice the bristles are starting to fall out of the damn thing!!! One side of it is perfectly fine but the other apparently has issues!!! I paid way too much money for this thing and now the warranty is up!!! How do I even get replacement parts and why are they even allowed to charge so much for a product that's just going to fall apart after a few uses?!

InStyler

Re
Mar 16, 2014

Comments

• Di
      21st of Apr, 2011
    Instyler hair - Not hot rotate portion
    d k parmar
    India

Instyler rotate portion not hot running time

22nd of Feb, 2016

I as well have issues with the brush. the bristles just start falling out. The company has to know, why else would they include just one more brush. but what do you do when that one gets defective as well? i continued to use it with some of the bristles left and now im suffering with burnt hair, because i tried ordering a replacement brush and the are out of stock. that in itself says alot about the expensive In-Styler.
    Sally in South Texas