InStyler / Falling apart after little use!
I ordered this product for my daughter because she has frizzy hair and it works great but I've only used it four times since I bought it. So today she asked if I'd straighten her hair and I pull it out and start using it and notice the bristles are starting to fall out of the damn thing!!! One side of it is perfectly fine but the other apparently has issues!!! I paid way too much money for this thing and now the warranty is up!!! How do I even get replacement parts and why are they even allowed to charge so much for a product that's just going to fall apart after a few uses?!
More InStyler Complaints & Reviews
- InStyler - Order Processing 
- InStyler - Bait & Switch + Faulty Product 
- InStyler - Terrible product
- InStyler - Unauthorized charges 
- InStyler - Bad product 
- InStyler - Instyler
- InStyler - defeactive product, take payments on the wrong date without informing you.
- InStyler - Return policy a scam
- InStyler - very bad result
- InStyler - Dangerous instrument, poorly made