InStyle Magazine / Magazine supports THEFT and CRIMINAL ACTIVITY

1 Los Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:

InStyle Magazine supports THEFT and CRIMINAL ACTIVITY by displaying and promoting products from DESIGN-LEGACY in Dallas, Texas [protected] or design-legacy.com) This company (Design-Legacy) has stolen hundreds of thousands of dollars of designs, samples and ILLEGALLY OBTAINED MERCHANDISE. By featuring these products in InStyle Magazine and on their website, the editors of this magazine are knowingly promoting THEFT and CRIMINAL ACTIVITY. Please let them know you don't appreciate having STOLEN DESIGNS featured on their pages by going to their website (search "InStyle Magazine) and emailing them a complaint. Only by letting magazines like this know that we support local artists and that CRIMINAL COMPANIES should be put out of business will they stop promoting this kind of BLATANT THEFT. Thank you!

Li

Comments

• Ki
      11th of May, 2009

God this company has caused nothing but grief for the last year and I can not be certain yet I am finished with this magazine. I went to ulta and the cashier asked me if I wanted to subscribe to this magazine. I distinctly told her I did not want it. ...twice because she tried again to get me to sign up. I walk out of the store and little did I know that b**** signed me up for this sh**. I contacted the store and left messages trying to get the store manager to inform them of these practices. Finally, I speak with him (who had been dodging me for the longest) and he shows NO sympathy what-so-ever. Since that time(over a year ago), this company has been sending me magazines. I've called instyle several times requesting to get it canceled and I still get bills. This is out and out theft and criminal. I see the government has it set up to where the average individual cant walk up and rob anyone but a company can do the same thing under the disguise of business. I'm so sick of this magazine which I have never read in the first place. They are comfortable taking money out of people's pockets not knowing what they need that money for.