InstantCheckMate / They should be investigated for fraud

This website provides no useful information. What information they do provide is inaccurate, bogus, or contradictory. I ran my own name and came up with two results that had different info, inaccurate info, etc. I checked a dozen friends names, and NOTHING was correct. I truly believe that this website exist for the sole purpose of scamming money. They should be investigated for fraud.

Bu

Comments

• Co
      25th of Jun, 2013

I called my personal bank after they wouldn't refund my money. I called three times! First lady tried to tell me it would take 5 to 7 days to send a cancellation EMAIL. Not snail mail. EMAIL. I told her that it only takes less than a minute to send and receive an email. I said "I want to speak to your supervisor NOW." She put me on hold for 5 seconds tops... Then gets back on and says "Oh I'm sorry ma'am I meant it would take up to 24 hours for the email to reach you." I said "That's sketchy. I am starting to seriously think you're a scam." So she said my account has been cancelled and my card isn't in the system any longer." We hung up... So I went to make sure I couldn't log onto the site. Well guess what, I STILL HAD ACCESS. She lied. SOOOO, I called back. Got a different person, by this time I'm heated and I end up getting HUNG UP ON?! Seriously??? I called right back and I demanded right away a full refund and explained what had just happened with the other two "representatives." He tried to tell me there wasn't anything he could do but he said "Only thing I can do is assure you your account has been deactivated." I then said... "So why is it I can still LOG IN EXACTLY?!" So he said some lame excuse its only letting me in but no access. BULL. I just called my bank, had to make my DBT/ Credit card accessible. Now I have to wait for 7 days for a new card. UGH! And Bank lady gave me their number I can use to report FRAUD to. She said they will absolutely look into this and most likely refund my money from that INSTANTCHECKMATE website. They'll be investigated for fraud at least from my bank they will! I'm not paying the $40 some dollars they charged my account. Also I got other emails from them right away before I called them... and it showed up in my JUNK MAIL. Hmmm... Sketchy. DO NOT GO ON THIS SITE. It's seriously a scam / fraud. I'm getting my money back. They should be ashamed of themselves. It's located in NV. No offense to anyone that lives there... But that's where I see a lot of scams come from. Had I known this I never ever would have went on the site. They didn't even give accurate or up to date information. NOT HAPPY. NOT RECOMMENDING. AND I'M DEFINITELY NOT LETTING THIS GO. I'M GETTING MY MONEY BACK.