Cathedral City Police Department Logo

Cathedral City Police Department

Having problems with Cathedral City Police Department?

Cathedral City Police Department reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 11, 2009. The latest review Police department towing my car with out notice when perfectly parked was posted on Aug 10, 2021. The latest complaint Police Misconduct was resolved on Jul 11, 2009. Cathedral City Police Department has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews. Cathedral City Police Department has resolved 1 complaints.

Cathedral City Police Department Customer Service Contacts

68700 Ave Lalo Guerrero
Cathedral City, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Cathedral City Police Department Customer Service. Initial Cathedral City Police Department complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Cathedral City Police Department above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Cathedral City Police Department. Discuss the issues you have had with Cathedral City Police Department and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Cathedral City Police Department Complaints & Reviews

Cathedral City Police DepartmentPolice department towing my car with out notice when perfectly parked

I was heading down from indio hills had. Purchased a 2013 Camry was bring in to cathedral city to get some work on it when I had a flat. With no spear I take of to get a wheel and as I return car was gone left to walk with my wheel at 100 plus temp I did when I reached a place to call after some heat execution I called city of cathedral City only to find no recorded of a tow from my location well eventually after making some phone call despatch manages to find it but wasn't filed . Well to my concern I was going that morning to take car of name change I don't under stand what reason they had to pick up the car if it was legally parked and if something was up with my registration they could if put a Ticket but no now I got to pay 100 plus to get realease for police department and so far 247 tow plus another 400 around 600 tow so far all cause I got a flat and more likely cause I got a nail from the street

Cathedral City Police Department — Police Misconduct

“Document B” CATHEDRAL CITY POLICE DEPARTMENT COMPLAINT It appears that my still pending August...