[Resolved] InSpire3 / hypnosis bootcamp

2 London, England, Greater London, United Kingdom Review updated:

I bought the whole package at a discount price, of $110 dollars and change. I had dealt with carlo, with the purchase, everything via e mail. I had access to the site for 1 full day. The next day, denial, and always, the same, generated e mail response, with delayed time frame to deal with their e mail load. I always got a generated e mail response. After 10 week of that bull*, I asked for my money back. I have played e mail tag with them for 2 weeks now, and still no refund of my money. They are twitter trolls, and that is going to be my next way of trying to get my money back guarantee, which they do not honor. I have asked them for my money back, at least 12 times, all through generated e mail responses. This company is a rip off.

• Resolution statement

• Inspire3 Customer Care's Response, Nov 25, 2017

Hello Martin,

We do not monitor these boards as standard. I have just stumbled into your message.

I managed to locate your order and details from your username.

The last message we received from you, on November 16th, was:

===

MARIA, I AM SO SORRY. I HAVE NOT CHECKED MY CHECKING ACCOUNT FOR A FEW DAYS. IT IS THERE.I AM SO SORRY MARIA, IT IS PROCESSED. THANK YOU SO MUCH

===

So it looks like there was some misunderstanding, and I'm pleased that everything was resolved for you.

If you have any other questions or issues, don't hesitate to write to them again at [[awesome AT inspire3.com]] or to me direct at [[karl AT karlmoore.com]].

We want to make sure that absolutely every customer is super-happy with us :-)

Karl Moore
    CEO, Inspire3

• Inspire3 Customer Care's Response, Jun 09, 2018

Hello Rasha,

Thank you for your message.

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues. Let me help out :-)

Firstly, about the Hypnosis Bootcamp program:

This is an audio program, not a video program. This is why you can't see any video.

Most hypnosis programs are audio in nature. It's the best, most therapeutic way to receive such benefits.

If that's not what you want however, no worries. We'll provide a refund.

Secondly, in respect of our customer service:

Your order was received 21 hours ago, late on Friday afternoon GMT.

You proceeded to file various online complaints 16 hours ago, stating that our products were not working and you had sent us "tons of emails."

In all fairness, I'm afraid you really didn't allow any time for us to assist or resolve your issue before posting such negative public feedback. Our typical weekday response is just a couple of hours.

I do completely understand your frustration however, especially when you want quick answers. We do have an online chat facility for future reference, and you can use that at http://inspire3.com/contact

In regard to use asking people to sign in with Gmail/Facebook: We use Zendesk for our support, the leading online support service provider. You can check the progress of your tickets by logging in with your email address. This is standard protocol. At no point do we ever ask for your credentials.

Finally:

I will ensure a full response gets sent to you by email, including a refund as required.

The whole team are always here if you need us. You can just email [protected]@inspire3.com

Have a wonderful weekend :-)

Love,

So
Nov 13, 2017

Comments

• Ra
      8th of Jun, 2018

I purchased the hypnosis program today for almost $200 and none of the videos work! I get nothing!!! I want my money back too!

• Ra
      8th of Jun, 2018

I filed a complaint here too under online scams after I found this company on scamera! I will also not check progress for the tickets I received from inspire3 because they ask people to sign in with theor gmail accounts or facebook! I don’t trust such actions! I had sent tons of emails to report that the vidros are not working!

11th of Dec, 2018

@Rasha18 Hello Rasha,

I have seen your message on here. You have already communicated with us directly via our support site.

Kindly allow me to add a little clarification around your messages.

In regard to your order:

You purchased the Hypnosis Bootcamp, which is an audio program. You wrote and stated that the "videos did not work." This is because they are not videos, but rather an audio program, which you can play using any phone or computer.

You asked for your money back due to this confusion. We granted your money back within 1 day of receiving your request.

In regard to Gmail / Facebook:

We use Zendesk to provide you with the best possible support. You can log in to Zendesk using your Facebook account if you wish, in the same way as you log in to many sites through a social media account.

You don't have to do this, however, and you can still access all of your tickets at http://inspire3.com/contact

Kind regards,

6th of Dec, 2018

Thanks I was about to purchase but won’t

11th of Dec, 2018

@Sam8364 Hi Sam --

It's nice to see your message, and I'm sorry that you were hesitant to make a purchase.

Just to provide a rebuttal to this however, the admins of this site themselves stated the below:

"Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned."

We really do care about our customers, and we're always here to help out in any way possible.

You can email us 24/7 at [protected]@inspire3.com -- or even chat with us online at http://inspire3.com/contact

We also offer a full 1-year money-back guarantee on many of our products, so you always know you're in safe hands.

We hope we can welcome you as a customer in the future :-)

Kind wishes,

• Ke
      17th of Jan, 2019

This works but it is a lie that it will only take 7 days to make it work for everyone. It depends on the beliefs of each individual and by them saying it works in 7 days is just a big fat lie.