InsiderPages / defamation of character
My complaint is against the insider pages. They posted a damaging review about me that has hurt my business and my relations in general.
Lynn T posted a review of how irresponsible I was and never kept appointments, how I always complained about my life and that I was a stalker, that even management couldn't stop me. She was on a massage list to be called for specials. She never once said not to call!
Lynn Taylor put on the internet that I was stalking her and that is a criminal offense she is accusing me of based on one visit to the salon! I am going to seek a lawyer if not removed immediately and sue for punitive damages both to the insider pages as well as the client. This information comes up on the first page of a google search. Over a billion plus people have seen it.
Please think twice what you do to someone's life with such damaging untrue information.
More InsiderPages Complaints & Reviews
- www.InsiderPages.com - fake reviews 
- www.InsiderPages.com - no commutation! 
- insiderpages.com - deleting positive comments posted
- Insider Pages - deletes negative reviews
- Insider Pages - defamation of character 
- Insider Pages - free listing
- Insider Pages - don't use them
- insiderpages.com - wrong contact info