InsiderPages / defamation of character

United States Review updated:
Phone: 13721716211

My complaint is against the insider pages. They posted a damaging review about me that has hurt my business and my relations in general.
Lynn T posted a review of how irresponsible I was and never kept appointments, how I always complained about my life and that I was a stalker, that even management couldn't stop me. She was on a massage list to be called for specials. She never once said not to call!
Lynn Taylor put on the internet that I was stalking her and that is a criminal offense she is accusing me of based on one visit to the salon! I am going to seek a lawyer if not removed immediately and sue for punitive damages both to the insider pages as well as the client. This information comes up on the first page of a google search. Over a billion plus people have seen it.
Please think twice what you do to someone's life with such damaging untrue information.

Comments

Tb
  28th of Oct, 2008

Insider Pages - Defamation of Character (cont)
Texas
insiderpages.com

I only saw Lynn T once as a referral that came from a Grieving Counseling Group. I felt awful about the mix up and agreed to do a massage free of charge. Unfortunately, she was on a massage list and was called periodically. Not once did the woman or her husband say not to call. She then calls management and says she is being stalked. I couldn't believe she thought that and took her off of the massage list. Lynn T has posted on the internet with insider pages that to beware of me and that I was a stalker! That's a criminal offense that she is accusing me of and it has hurt my business and contacts greatly! I have sought a lawyer and if not removed, I will sue for punitive damages from Lynn T as well as the Insider Pages for destroying my reputation, not to mention making a living!
Ra
  10th of Dec, 2009

Insiderpages - Defamation of Character (cont)
Insiderpages

Can’t edit message – site nonfunctional! Don’t respond when contacted!
Na
  20th of Aug, 2010

Insider Pages - Defamation of Character (cont)
Insider Pages

Negative reviews are deleted, even though they do not violate terms of services. This means that only positive reviews can be allowed, and for a website that claims to allow users to review local businesses, this makes reviews one-side, inaccurate, and unethical. My IP address was blocked, even though I was being truthful and did not name any names or specifics.

Insider Pages Logo Insider Pages