Inoutscripts.com / their support team doesn't help you after you buy from them

I bought 2 scripts from www.inoutscripts.com. Before I ordered from them, I spoke with the agent, who was really useful and provided a lot of info about their products. After that I tried to reach the support team, but no one replied and several my emails were returned back. I have no idea why they ignored me and didn’t help. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Let’s share views about this website.

Vi
Jun 29, 2014

Comments

• Re
      30th of Jun, 2014

Hello,

This is from InoutScripts. You don't seem to exist in our client list. And none of the customer support executives seem to know you as well. Are you sure you purchased from us? If so which are the 2 scripts? Can you mentione the name of the executive

You mentioned that your mails were returned. This can only happen if the email ID you used is an invalid one. In that case the mails were never sent, so naturally we did not receive it. Our email ID is [protected]@inoutscripts.com - are you sure this is the email ID you sent your request?

We even have a customer support ticket system "accessible to all our clients" exclusively. Did you try that?

And last but not least, we have a chat system. Any and all our clients contact us mostly on it. We have not received any messages from you, nor have you mentioned in your complaint that you tried contact us via chat?

Finally we have no record of your complaints, purchase etc. If you're a client, then mail us at [protected]@inoutscripts.com and we will be more than happy to get back to you right away and sort out any issues.