Infinity Spas / Don't Pay There Service Providers

1 Johnson City, TN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-423-547-5131

These guys are a real piece of work. We have been doing the service for them for over 2 years now. They are always behind on there payments. We cut then off due to nonpayment. What was there response, re-dispatch all the work orders to another company and we have yet to hear anything about payment.

Terrible business practices, total idiots.

Heres a few numbers for ya to call if you can't get thru the 1-800 number. Being one of there service providers, I have access to people emails and so forth.

OWNER OF INFINITY SPAS: Dave Hatley
EMAIL: davehatley@aol.com

Customer Service: Robin Davis
EMAIL: rdavis@infinityspas.com

Dispatch Manager: Jason Henery
Email: jhenery@infinityspas.com
Direct Line: [protected]

Try that if you can't get thru with the 1-800 Number.

Good luck folks.

Mi

Comments

• Mi
      27th of Oct, 2008

LOL, not sure who posted this but what a laugh!!!

I have no problem with it, hope it was one of my guys!!

Thanks John.

2nd of Nov, 2008

Hi,

To make a long story short, as of 10-31-2008 I was notified that Infinity is going out of business, by the company that they hired to handle the process.

Regards,

John

• Te
      12th of Nov, 2008

GREAT!!! I bought an infinity spas April 2008. I need to have it serviced... It sprung a leak!! Guess I'm on my own. Surely they have to honor their warranty??

13th of Nov, 2008

Wow! I bought one in April too. It's loosing water, head cushions are coming off. Uh oh. Please anyone update if they have further info.

• El
      21st of Nov, 2008
    Infinity Spas - Not holding up to warranty
    Infinity Spas
    Simi Valley
    California

Infinity spas went out of business and is no longer holding up to the customers warranty on their spas. We purchased our spa in April at Costco, AndCostco is taking care of the warranty issues. Thank God they are doing what is right for their customers!! For costco warranty issues for infinity spas call 800-955-2292

• Sp
      29th of Nov, 2008

Good news is if you purchased your spa from Costco they have a 2 year return. If you are purchasing a new tub I would also stay away from Dreamwater Spas / Whirlpool Spas(they are also owned by David Hatley) Good luck in with your returns.

16th of Dec, 2008

To anyone reading this, if you have a problem with a spa I can help you fix it, just check my profile and contact me.

• Vi
      10th of Apr, 2013

ATTN:

ANYONE DEALING WITH DAVID HATLEY!

The following is in no way a slander of character. Only facts.

My neighbor had a business in small town Mississippi. Making spa covers. Business was in trouble and Hatley offered to buy the company, with assurance that employees of 35+ years would keep their jobs, and nothing would change. The original owner stood with Hatley and announced the change with tears in his eyes to all of his employees. This came about approximately November 2012. Well last night he had tractor trailers backed up emptying the place out and local police would not let anyone on the premises. Approximately 50 employees wake up today with no job. David Hatley is a professional con artist. He has horrible reviews all over the Internet from people he has screwed over. I encourage anyone reading this to do your own research on David Hatley before doing any business with him. I cant say for sure but I think what he is doing is buying these small businesses, filing bankruptcy, and stealing the company accounts.

WARNING!!! WARNING!!! WARNING!!!

Again, I warn you do not deal with David Hatley the spa cover guy. More than likely you will regret it.
    Additional Information
    Business Category
    Spas & Hot Tubs - Dealers
    Alternate Business Names
    The Great Spa Manufacturing Company Inc

Reference: http://www.bbb.org/knoxville/business-reviews/spas-and-hot-tubs-dealers/infinity-spas-in-johnson-city-tn-90004105

Other websites containing important information and reviews on David Hatley: