Infinity Incentive Group / Cruise offer is Fraud/Scam for more money

I received an offer for a 7 day cruise from a timeshare presentation I attended. I read the fine print, followed all the instructions and time frames that were laid out. Clearly this company looks for every opportunity to void the offers to customers.
My offer was for an upper/lower berth room. I am currently trying to redeem the certificate for that room, which they offered me but have since found out that the room is not available. In order for me to set foot on the boat and redeem my certificate I have to pay an "upgrade fee" for an inside state room or better at a cost of $850+ PLUS the balance of taxes and fees owed on top of the $100 required deposit.

Carnival is offering directly to customers online the same deal for the same price so it is actually more expensive to redeem you trip with IIG than it is to book directly with the cruise line. This organization is dishonest and does not follow their own rules. An ethical organization would provide AT A MINIMUM any available room for no upgrade fee to at least get their customer on the ship. Clearly I am not dealing with an ethical organization.

I am currently dealing with the customer service rep "Leah" and am being told that my account is now on hold because I didn't respond immediately and provide my CREDIT CARD INFO AND PAYMENT for the "upgraded" room.

I expect Infinity Incentive Group to fulfill their obligation.
I am going to post on all social media avenues to spread the word about this organization until they fulfill the terms of the offer they presented, or better it. I am also going to the Better Business Bureau.

Buyer be ware.

Sw
Jun 13, 2013

Comments

• Al
      26th of Jul, 2013

Stacy,
    Our availability is assigned to us in blocks. We are charged high season rates during this time when we are booking outside of our allotment. It may not be displayed as high season if you are purchasing retail, but for purposes of allotments and availability for the volume purchasers, it is. Not only that, but where many people canceled their cruises, which is accounting for 70% of the open rooms for Sept right now, we will not have any access except retail travel agent rates. We realize that our promotional offers, like any promotional offers, come with restrictions and require a certain amount of flexibility. We also realize that, because of that, our offers do not work for everyone. Please rest assured that if you are not satisfied, you are always entitled to a full refund of your deposit. Please call our customer service department with your request and we will expedite your refund. Thank you.

• Sw
      24th of Sep, 2013

As a follow up to my original complaint, I was contacted today for my second available travel date. As this is months after my first go round with this joke of an organization, I was actually offered my upper/lower berth cabin as stated on my certificate. The kicker of the deal this time is the port is now an upgrade (which it was not in June) and the c****y room that is supposed to cost "the balance of taxes and port charges" is $854.
    As a side note, an offer of a full refund of the $100 deposit I paid is insulting because the value of this offer was to actually get on the ship. The theft occurs when you don't fulfill the offer. Taxes for that room are under $200. Minus my $100 deposit I should have a balance of under $100. Not a bill for $854.
    I was willing to be flexible, however I have yet to have anyone explain to me what the actual value of this offer is when the consumer pays for the entire cost of the trip. Your incentive trip is actually more expensive than going direct with the cruise lines. Unethical ~ Fraudulent ~ Misleading ~ Criminal organization.
    I will follow up with the Federal Trade Commission, the AZ Attorney General, the BBB and the National Consumers League along with Channel 12 news.