Infinity Incentive Group / Cruise offer is Fraud/Scam for more money
I received an offer for a 7 day cruise from a timeshare presentation I attended. I read the fine print, followed all the instructions and time frames that were laid out. Clearly this company looks for every opportunity to void the offers to customers.
My offer was for an upper/lower berth room. I am currently trying to redeem the certificate for that room, which they offered me but have since found out that the room is not available. In order for me to set foot on the boat and redeem my certificate I have to pay an "upgrade fee" for an inside state room or better at a cost of $850+ PLUS the balance of taxes and fees owed on top of the $100 required deposit.
Carnival is offering directly to customers online the same deal for the same price so it is actually more expensive to redeem you trip with IIG than it is to book directly with the cruise line. This organization is dishonest and does not follow their own rules. An ethical organization would provide AT A MINIMUM any available room for no upgrade fee to at least get their customer on the ship. Clearly I am not dealing with an ethical organization.
I am currently dealing with the customer service rep "Leah" and am being told that my account is now on hold because I didn't respond immediately and provide my CREDIT CARD INFO AND PAYMENT for the "upgraded" room.
I expect Infinity Incentive Group to fulfill their obligation.
I am going to post on all social media avenues to spread the word about this organization until they fulfill the terms of the offer they presented, or better it. I am also going to the Better Business Bureau.
Buyer be ware.
More Infinity Incentive Group Complaints & Reviews
- Infinity Incentive Group - Not received the Travel Request Form 
- Infinity Incentive Group - Free cruise is scam! 
- Infinity Incentive Group - FREE AIRLINE TICKET SCAM 
- Infinity Incentive Group - Travel Voucher 
- Infinity Incentive Group - STOLE MONEY 
- Infinity Incentive Group - Scam! 
- Infinity Incentive Group - Refund 
- Infinity Incentive Group - Scam 
- Infinity Incentive Group - offer was voided 
- Infinity Incentive Group - Fees on Free Cruise