Infinity Dish / fraudsters and cheaters

Infinity Dish
Do not do business with Infinity Dish. I should have known better not to deal with them from the beginning. I was hung up on twice. I have been with Dish Network since Nov of '08. And I just recently got my 'gift' of a $300 gas card, or should I say redemption certificate with a price tag on its head. I have to pay $35 just to get the gift and then I am required to spend 100 monthly in order to receive $25. When I told the barely english speaking person that I don't spend that kind of money on gas monthly, I was told I was not qualified. Then they want credit card info, including your 3 digit number on the back for God knows what if you're sending a money order or check and when I asked why, no one knew. These people are classic scam artists and I can't believe Dish is still doing business with them even though they said they have been getting complaints from them. They continue to allow their potential customers to get ripped off. I was offered one month of free service and $50 credit, wow. That's $200 I'm still out. I plan to leave dish and break this stupid contract since they don't seem to care about their customers and I'm filing a complaint with the BBB and consumer affairs and Dish will be forced to stop doing business with these scammers. I'm reporting dish network too because they are just as much to blame.

A  28th of Mar, 2010 by
These guys lied, they charged me an order processing fee, and promised it would be refunded if I was unable to get HD service at my house. They never refunded their fee and their phone number on the credit card statement was disconected. I filed a complaint with the credit card company and the state of GA office of Consumer affairs with unethical sales practices. I hear attorney general's in several states are looking at dish and their agents.
N  26th of Feb, 2012 by
Wish i could read your comment before get fooled by Infinity Dish. I also cheated by Infinity Dish. How easy to cheat people in world's most advanced and safest country USA.
N  2nd of Apr, 2012 by
They are running a scam!!!We signed up for Dish network cable package through an authorized 3rd party retailer, Dish Infinity on 4/1/12. We were charged processing fees of $49.95 by Dish Infinity and programming fee of $37.18 by Dish Network. On the same day, we were researching about Dish Infinity online and found out that there were a lot of negative comments/reviews/complaints about Dish Infinity so we called Dish Infinity on the same day to cancel our purchase, we were told that we had to contact their costumer service the next day. When we called Dish Infinity the next day, 4/2/12, they kept transferring us from one department to another and even hung up the call several times. So, we called the parent company, Dish Network to close the account. We are promised to get $37.18 refunded back to our account. We were also told that they will not be able to refund $49.95 as it was charged by their third party retailer. We spent more than 100 cell phone minutes to get hold of Dish Infinity to get that refund back, but no success. We are disputing the charges as a fraudulent charges with our credit card company (Chase). The dispute process will most likely take 3-4 weeks before we find out if we will get our refund. This whole process has been very frustrating and we feel very helpless. It is very sad that so many innocent people like us are getting ripped off everyday and no actions have been taken against this company, DISH INFINITY. At the same time we blame Dish Network as well, since they know how Dish Infinity is treating their customers and wont do anything about it.

DISH Network / DISH.com Logo DISH Network / DISH.com