iNEST Ltd / returned radio
A BUSH DAB radio was received with a faulty LCD display - you could not tell what channel was tuned in so I checked the INEST web site for their returns policy. I returned the item with the promise of a quick return and a cheque to cover postage in with the replacement. That was the last communication I had with this dodgy company in over six weeks - they don't answer their phone or reply to messages. There is only a mobile number given. Neither do they respond to emails. It has finally dawned on me that I have been ripped off by Inest.
I have since carried out some research on Inest and its owner, Sajid Hussein. He sells faulty goods - probably goods that other people have returned - and suggests you check his FAQs for a return procedure when you realise the goods are faulty. He says he will refund the return postage. He does nothing. That way he gets your money and gets the faulty item back to offload on some other poor buyer - and you pay the post for him. Nice scam eh?
Note: the are a number of review sites reporting Sajid Hussein's scam; the people that give him more than one star are himself and friends.
More iNEST Ltd Complaints & Reviews
- iNest.co.uk / BH System Ltd - 99 Birmingham Road, West Bromwich - Payment accepted - no goods received 
- iNEST - Non delivery of recent Purchase 
- Inest.Co.UK /B H Systems Ltd - Poor service! 
- Inest DAB radio - Non delivery of goods
- iNEST - Non Delivery of goods
- iNEST - Non delivery of product, and inability to contact the company