Indymac Bank / Lost my payment $106,000.
I sent a certified check for $106, 000., certified mail, to pay on my house loan. They signed for it on 8/1/08 and this is 8/8/08 and no one has any information regarding this payment. It was signed, yet no one can tell me what has happened to my money. If I put a stop payment on the check, it will take 90 days to get my money back. Everyone I have spoke to at Indymac has a different story and I am very upset and frustrated. When I pay off my loan I will never do business with them again. I see why they are having trouble.
More Indymac Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Indymac Bank - Short sale 
- Indymac Bank - Scam and lies 
- Indymac Bank - modification of loan 
- Indymac Bank - CUSTOMER SERVICE 
- Indymac Bank - This is clearly predatory lending 
- Indymac Bank - Mortgage deception
- Indymac Bank - They took my home! 
- Indymac Bank - Loan Modification 
- Indymac Bank - Endless phone calls 
- Indymac Bank - Constant harassment on loans 12 days late