Indymac Bank / Lost my payment $106,000.

1 6900 Beatrice DrKalamazoo, MN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1 800 781 7399

I sent a certified check for $106, 000., certified mail, to pay on my house loan. They signed for it on 8/1/08 and this is 8/8/08 and no one has any information regarding this payment. It was signed, yet no one can tell me what has happened to my money. If I put a stop payment on the check, it will take 90 days to get my money back. Everyone I have spoke to at Indymac has a different story and I am very upset and frustrated. When I pay off my loan I will never do business with them again. I see why they are having trouble.

Comments

• Ca
      25th of Sep, 2008

I sent a payment for $1600 to indy mac on my house loan on 8-12-08 and after 2 weeks my account wasn't credited and now when I call them they don't have it but the money orders I sent were cashed and I was told Indy mac signed them. Now I am being told that I have to get a copy of the money orders and fax it to them because they think the money was put into a WRONG account (or pocket) I am seeing a pattern here same month same excuses HUmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• La
      10th of Nov, 2008

I paid my Indymac Loan off 6 weeks ago...I have had over 350 phonecalls to my cell phone from 800-781-7399 since then, all hours and 7 days of the week...nothing on the other end except for 60 seconds of static.

Three complaint calls to the Indymac customer service people makes it obvious why that company went out of business and is owned by the fed now. They sound like they care, but they don't have a clue. They are violating harrassment penal code for numerous states as well as the FTC and FCC. No more business from me!!!

• Fr
      12th of Feb, 2009

Where is the help from the new president for there are no loans or help being sent to US citizens to help them save their homes . Liars just all liars . They are allowing only ones with excellent credit to get loans not us in awful distress .Where is the help . I am losing my home due to my husband death and they will not even give me a decent loan payment . They lie all of them and when this Quality Laon contacted me they did not even know my husband was dead and he died last April 2008 . How does that get forgotten and not printed up on a loan that is being repossessed . Stupid ### all of them . I want a payment I can afford or what is our G ov doing for us citizens . They are eating all of these homes that are being taken away .Are they just trying to gain controll over all of us or what .What kind of country do we live in .I have no one to fight for me for he died and the one thing he said to me was I am so sorry honey I am leaving you in such a mess and he prayed they would work with me . He was a good man and they lied to us to begin with from the very start of all of this ### . Now here I set and every single day of my life I await for a knock on the door saying get the hell out .They will drag me out for I am going to fight them .Quality loan not even knowing my husband was dead, nice going Indymac crooks .

Redding, california home being taken away by crooks .

• Ro
      18th of Mar, 2010

You must consider a shortsale most people do not realise that the bank does not care about the homeowner and there are millions of boiler room scams offering loan mods popping up every day . Out of 4 million homeowners facing foreclosure only 135, 000 have been helped thru a modification, companies are no longer allowed to charge for modifications so anyone offering their services at a price is a scam . I suggest talking to a licensed real estate agent about your case.
    www.romanrealtors.com
    also many people do not qualify for the 5 requisites the bank requires .

we do not charge for modifications or shortsales the bank pays us. We wont ask u for a dime.

Joaquin Roman